One Ocean Condos
One Ocean Miami Beach is one of the newest luxury oceanfront condominiums in South Beach's South-of-Fifth neighborhood. One Ocean is a luxury condo with seven stories and 50 units that offer a variety of high-end features and luxury amenities, floor-to-ceiling glass, flow-through designs, private elevators, ocean views and a robotic garage.
With two mid-rise towers, One Ocean South Beach offers 3, 4 and 5 bedroom units in its South Tower and 5 bedroom floorplans in its smaller North Tower. Residences offer up to 3,000 square feet of living space, floor plans are elegant and spacious, private terraces or ground floor patios. One Ocean was developed in 2016 by the Related Group and designed by Enrique Norten who has also brought in amazing condominiums such as Apogee, Murano Grande, Murano at Portofino and W South Beach.
One Ocean Condominium Features
Community amenities include membership to a nearby private beach club and fitness facilities with views of courtyard garden.
- Private beach club
- State of the art fitness center
- Park & pool deck designed by Enzo Enea
- Infinity Edge pool
- High-speed elevators
- Private rooftop terraces, spas and two-car garages
- 24 hour security
- Assigned covered parking with 24-hour valet
- Secured entrance
- Business center
One Ocean Location
One Ocean sits next door to The Continuum and steps away from the famous restaurants of South Beach, several marinas and South Pointe Park. From here, residents have quick and easy access to the Macarthur Causeway, Star Island, Hibiscus Island, Fisher Island, downtown Miami.
One Ocean FAQ
- What is the pet policy at One Ocean?
- One Ocean is a pet-friendly condo for owners and renters. The pet policy permits each residence to have no more than one pet.
- Which utilities are included?
- Cable and internet, water, sewer and trash removal are included.
- What are the rental restrictions?
- Units may be rented a maximum of two times per year. No lease can be less than three months.